Episode 39 is all about embracing being a multi-passionate Mujer.
Vanessa Santos Fein is the first-gen Latina daughter of Dominican and Ecuadorian parents. Vanessa is the embodiment of what we think is a chingona vibe! She is a multi-passionate Mujer with a strong voice that she uses to talk about her career mistakes, empowering the latinx/e community and elevating the voices of other Mujeres who are ready to create impact.
One of the biggest takeaways from this episode is how Vanessa talks about the importance of healing money wounds and being comfortable with who you are to navigate the “waves” that life will bring to you.
Episode 39 Highlights:
- What determines your self-worth –”Wealth is not just about money; wealth comes with a strong and healthy mindset.” said Vanessa as she shared the money mistakes she made in her 20s.
- How to create multiple income streams – Vanessa shared why it is so important to have various income streams as a Latina. Her income streams include public speaking, downloadable products, online courses, dividend pay investments, coaching, content creation, song writing through Bodega records.
- How to let go of limiting beliefs to build wealth – Healing your money wounds is so important, as Vanessa explains, because you want to feel confident and abundant with your money.
- Why cutting expenses is not sustainable to save money – Vanessa talks about why cutting the late is not going to make a dent in your budget. Instead, it’s just saving a few hundred dollars per year.
- Why you should not buy all the trendy things – Vanessa talks about how we are so prompt to buy things because everyone else has them but how she doesn’t
- And much more!
Luzy King is an award-winning Latina Wealth Coach. She became a first-gen investor after learning about investing and wealth building by accident through her MBA program in 2019. During the same year, Luzy was denied access to financial advice because she didn’t have $100K to start investing, and she made a commitment to learn things on her own and become the first one in her family to start investing. Now she is passionate about teaching women of color all of the strategies she wishes someone would have taught her in school. Luzy is a certified trauma-informed Financial & Business Coach, contributing author, and Community Leader. Luzy is on a mission to destigmatize the idea of wanting more money, more money more options. She is ready to teach women of color how to build a legacy through stock market investing and entrepreneurship.
Follow her journey and tag along.