Episode 22 is all about aligning your purpose to grow your online business.
Navigating the online space as a first gen Latina can be overwhelming, especially if you are not aligned with some predatory sales practices to sign new clients. If you want to learn how to be in alignment with your purpose to grow your business, this episode is for you.
Pam Covarrubias is an Embodied Business Coach; her work heavily leans on decolonizing and liberation principles. Pam supports clients to embrace rest and invite wealth and freedom into their businesses through trauma-informed practices.
Pam teaches entrepreneurs to decolonize their business practices so they can amplify their voices, tap into their intuition, and flow with the natural rhythms in our bodies and businesses.
- Pam’s money story
- Why is it so important to own our story to align with our business vision?
- What is the body cycle?
- Why must you follow your intuition to grow your business?
- What is a liberated embodied business method?
- The costly coaching mistake Pam made that led her to charge her worth.
- The money-limiting beliefs Pam had to unlearn to grow her business.
- What is tapping?
- How and when to practice tapping.
- And Much More!
Connect with Pam on her website or on instagram