Failure is defined as a lack of success or the inability to meet an expectation. The patriarchal society we live in constantly sends messages telling us that we should avoid failure at all cause. Yet, from my personal experience, failure has helped me redefine my mission to serve you and find my purpose. And that is also the case for this week’s guest.
Paola Soares is passionate about this topic; that’s why she launched a top 50 Apple podcast that celebrates failure. Paola is the Host and Creator of But First, She Failed, a podcast on Entrepreneurship. A former journalist and national news producer that’s had stories appear on Univision, Telemundo, and ABC News, among others. She is now helping women overcome failure, get unstuck in unfulfilling careers, and get them on track to start their dream businesses.
- Paola’s money story
- What is failure?
- Why are we so afraid of failure?
- Why is it important for women to redefine Failure?
- How has failure helped you find your purpose?
- How to redefine Failure
- What would you say to someone who’s struggling to overcome Failure?
- What are some small but healthy habits to deal with Failure?
- The most significant investment she’s made and how that has helped her grow.
- And much more.
Connect with Paola:
But First, She Failed Website
Follow her on Instagram @Paola.Soares and listen to the podcast @butfirstshefailed
Connect with Luzy:
Follow Luzy on Instagram @vivalabudgetandfinance, on Tiktok @sayholawealth, and on Linkedin.
Love this episode? Please give us a review on Apple Podcast.
Hasta la proximal, and remember you are worthy of creating wealth beyond your ancestors’ wildest dreams.