Episode 31 is all about how to embrace wealth-building at a later age. Listen now!
Growing up, I used to hear my family say, “A si somos para que Cambio”, we are like that; why change? Or I am too old to do or start something. These messages resonated with me so much when I started my wealth-building journey back in 2019; I thought I was so behind In my finances, and then I finally realized that time in the market is essential, and so is the commitment to create the life you want. In today’s podcast episode, I talk to Kim, a money coach who started taking care of her dinero at a later age than me.
Kim Hunter Borst, Money Coach, is a personal finance educator and the founder of KHB Financial. Kim is driven by her passionate belief that it is never too late to take control of your finances and build the financial future you deserve.In this week’s episode, Kim shares with us the strategies and the uncomfortable conversations she had to have with her partner to make him see the reality of their financial situation. Although this conversation was a bit uncomfortable, it was the wake-up call to create a financial roadmap that now serves them to live the life of their dreams.
Connect with Kim on Instagram
- Kim’s money story.
- How to pursue financial freedom.
- The beauty of honoring your age to build wealth.
- How to navigate money conversations with your spouse
- What is mindful spending.
- How living below your means can help you build wealth faster.
- Kim’s journey to be able to send two kids to college debt free.
- Why you should not let your age stop you from building wealth.
- The power of downsizing to hit a seven-figure investment profile.
- And much more!
Need Help Increasing Your Dinero?
Download my FREE 28 Passive Income Guide