Episode 23 is about what Luzy has learned as an online business owner.
Thinking about launching or growing an online business, but I wonder if what you see online is REAL. I got it and was there, too; I was following so many online experts telling me their way to make money was the BEST or ONLY way to have a profitable coaching business.
After nearly three years of investing in myself and my business, I have learned so many things that I wanted to share with you, so if you are thinking of launching or growing your online business but not sure where to start, this podcast episode is for you:
- Overcoming the Fear of failure.
- The mindset shift around “Que van decir la Gente.”
- The mindset about, “I am not qualified enough, or I need to have a certification or degree.”
- The jealousy comes when other online coaches win and the power of self-coaching.
- The power of investing in yourself and becoming the BEST student
- The mindset that comes with hiring help and balancing motherhood and a business.
- The power of community to grow your business.
- The importance of having a vision for your business, understanding cash flow, and reinvesting in your business.
I want to add that entrepreneurship is for those ambitious Mujeres ready to crash their income potential. If this sounds like you, let’s chat! I would love to help you learn about the possibilities of how you can create your own income.
Luzy King is an award-winning Latina Wealth Coach. She became a first-gen investor after learning about investing and wealth building by accident through her MBA program in 2019. During the same year, Luzy was denied access to financial advice because she didn’t have $100K to start investing, and she made a commitment to learn things on her own and become the first one in her family to start investing. Now she is passionate about teaching women of color all of the strategies she wishes someone would have taught her in school. Luzy is a certified trauma-informed Financial & Business Coach, contributing author, and Community Leader. Luzy is on a mission to destigmatize the idea of wanting more money, more money more options. She is ready to teach women of color how to build a legacy through stock market investing and entrepreneurship.
Follow her journey and tag along.