Adina is on a mission to teach immigrant families the importance of why they need to start investing. Adina comes from a Jewish Eastern European family. As an immigrant lawyer, her unique perspective on watching immigrant families struggle with money and immigration status led Adina to co-found Immigrant Finance.
Adina Appelbaum, Esq., is an Immigration Attorney, Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC)®, and Financial and Business Coach. She is the Co-Creator and Co-Founder of Immigrant Finance, an education and coaching company that empowers immigrant families with personal finance education and online business development so they can make the shift from surviving to thriving and build generational wealth.
Adina is not an immigrant herself; however, she is married to an immigrant from Ecuador. As a result, they know firsthand what it is like to navigate the immigration hurdles and the financial stability you need to survive in this country.
In this episode, we also dived into some of the money mindset she had to let go of to create an abundant mindset and grow her business, and not only that, but we go into learning:
- Adina’s money journey
- How to help the immigrant community.
- How to start building your wealth journey as an immigrant.
- What are the legal requirements for immigrants to invest in the US.
- How to decide if prioritize debt or investing.
- How to overcome mindset blockers that limit the immigrant community.
- How to prioritize your wealth-building journey.
- How to balance running a business and being a mother.
- How to invest with an ITIN
- And Much More!
Ready to start to create systems for your dinero?
Luzy has created a Financial wellness workbook to help you get started.
Apply to work with Luzy for Business Coaching
You can follow Luzy on Instagram.
Love this episode? Please give us a review on Apple Podcast.
Hasta la proximal, and remember you are worthy of creating wealth beyond your ancestors’ wildest dreams.